Tuesday, July 22, 2008

It's been a while!

Okay, so, it's been quite some time since the last time I've posted. I've been having issues with my camera and computers, but I think I found a work-around.

Ich weiss, wie lang es gewesen ist, seit ich geschrieben hatte (tut mir leid!) Ich habe doch viele Probleme mit meiner Kamera, aber vielleicht habe ich eine Ausloesung gefunden.

I will posting a Hard Candy edition update soon (but I may be waiting until Give It 2 Me is released in the US...okay, probably not.)

Bald werde ich eine Aktualisierung des Hard Candy schreiben (es ist moeglich, dass ich ein bisschen laenger warten werde, bis Give It 2 Me veroeffentlicht ist...na nicht wirklich.)

I've acquired a lot of new goodies since my Frozen update, including: (pictures coming soon)

Ich habe Gute bekommen seit ich von Frozen geschrieben hatte! (Bilder kommt bald):

4 Minutes (Picture Disc)
4 Minutes 12"
4 Minutes (US CD Single)
American Life (US CD Single) -- Sealed
Bedtime Story (UK CD Single)
Dick Tracy VHS
Don't Cry From Me Argentina (Remix CD Single)
Erotica (Clean)
Evita CD
Evita VHS
Frozen (Promo)
Hanky Panky (US CD Single)
Hard Candy
Hard Candy (Candy Box)
Hard Candy - 3 LP (Correct version)
I'm Breathless (Canadian cassette) x2
Immaculate Collection - 2 LP (2007 Edition)
Like a Virgin (US CD - original version)
Like a Virgin (Jukebox Promo)
Next Best Thing VHS
Papa Don't Preach 45"
Ray of Light (UK CD Single)
Secret (German CD Single)
Where's the Party/Spotlight Promo 12" (You Can Dance Promo)

No comments: